Wednesday, November 9, 2011

freestyle keyboarding...

I'm a feminist misogynist who would like to have a tryst with the whole female populace, because when I bust my nut it's like calling forth the apocalypse.

If you don't like this then don't follow this.

So let's talk about what happens next, because hopefully it's sex. So let me break down what happens in the bedroom or the back of a Toyota. I'm going to bury my bone deeper than a raptor fossil found in South Dakota.

When you're with me, your orgasms are explosive, so call 'em the squirt locker. Have you writhing and moaning on the floor like a vocal from Joe Cocker. Because when I fuck, the pussy's the goal just like in soccer.

Does it offend you, yeah? You know what you can suck. Want me to write about the sensitive soul inside and when I do, you call it genteel and say you don't give a fuck.
_________________________________________________________

Above was just for fun, lighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter


View My Stats

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Homies